Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mediocrity and Madness

You Know...
I'm sure people whose fragile egos are tied to the lives of those more popular and attractive probably think Angelina Jolie did something interesting recently.

Looking Forward in the Film Calender:
Uma Thurman and Luke Wilson star in "My Super Ex-Dear God I Cannot Even Write This Title Without Cringing," in which a man breaks up with his girlfriend only to find she's a needy psychopath who tries to destroy his happiness. Oh yeah, and she has superpowers, so I guess it's supposed to be funny. M. Night Shyamalan's latest, "The Lady in the Water" opens on July 21, but more vital is the fact that I am now taking bets on what the twist ending will be. Odds are now 10-1 that Paul Giamatti turns out to be a murderer and/or ghost. "Clerks II" also opens that day, the much anticipated sequel to oh my god Kevin Smith is so fucking pathetic it hurts.

No comments: